I. The concept
Overseas Loan under Domestic Guarantee means that under the unconditional and irrevocable guarantee issued by the Chinese enterprises, the domestic branch of our bank will open the beneficiaries of the guarantee for a wholly-owned subsidiaries or shareholding enterprises (hereinafter referred to as Vietnamese-invested enterprises) registered in Vietnam, and Industrial and Commercial Bank of China - Hanoi branch is the beneficiaries of the guarantee (including standby letters of credit), and Industrial and Commercial Bank of China - Hanoi branch provides the business financing to the Vietnamese-invested enterprises.
II. The usages
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, branched in Hanoi provides financial guarantees for Vietnamese invested enterprises subordinate of Chinese company which registered in China.
III. Special instructions
1. Under the counter-guarantee which meet the provisions of China Industrial and Commercial Bank provided by Chinese domestic enterprises, we have lower barriers to entry, standardized business processes and high efficiency
2. This business is limited to the wholly-owned subsidiaries or shareholding enterprises registered in Vietnam of Chinese domestic enterprises
3. The financing term is usually within 3 years.
IV. Access conditions
(1) Counter-guarantors have to meet the following conditions:
1. Credit is in good condition, with adequate capacity to counter-guarantee;
2. Meet basic conditions of the financing guarantee applicants
3. Willing to provide unconditional and irrevocable counter-guarantee to our bank to the borrower;
4. Other requirements and conditions of the guarantor.
(2) The Guarantor (the borrower) should meet the following conditions:
1. In line with the relevant regulations and provisions about domestic enterprises doing external guarantee of Chinese government
2. As for foreign trade enterprise, the net assets and total assets ratio can not less than 10%; As for non-trade foreign enterprises, the net assets and total assets ratio can not less than 15%;
3. Has been legally registered in foreign countries
4. Has made the overseas investment foreign exchange registration procedures in foreign exchange bureau;
5. Has a sound organizational structure and financial management system;
6. Other conditions and requirements of guarantor and lender
(3) The borrower's financing business have to meet the following conditions:
1. Has a genuine and legal construction, trade background or other financial background;
2. Loan purpose have to be suitable with the laws, regulations and relevant policies of China or the country where the borrowers live in;
3. Other conditions and requirements of guarantor and lender
V. Execution Procedures
The first step: The customers must provide us the following information:
(1) The counter-guarantor has to provide the guarantor the following information:
1. Last year and recently audited financial reports;
2. The situation of guarantee has been provided external
3. Counter-guarantee letter of intent;
4. The relevant approval documents and the establishment of the registration certificate of the borrower issued by the state foreign exchange administration departments;
5. Other materials required by the guarantor
(2) The borrower has to provide the guarantor the following information:
1. The borrower's business license or related documents registered overseas;
2. The financial reports of the borrower in the previous year and recently;
3. The related documents of foreign investment projects or trade background, including bidding documents, business contracts and related management documents;
4. Relevant information of financing in oversea;
5. Loan and guarantee applications;
6. Other materials required by the Guarantor.
The second step: Our bank will base on the information provided by the customer to conduct examination and give the prerequisites for implementation
The third step: After customers meet the conditions approved by the bank, our bank will proceed to make this work
The fourth step: Cooperate with the bank to implement loans and do the post-loan management.
The fifth step: Expiredloans will be due in.